Fire damaged a home on Cabintown Road in Bloomington this morning. Firefighters responded to the blaze around 11 and used thermal imaging to detect the fire location, near a washer-dryer in the kitchen. The occupant was not home at the time, but a friend passing by noticed discolored windows and alerted authorities while also releasing two dogs from the home. One apparently suffered smoke inhalation. No one was injured in the blaze, which caused an estimated $45,000 damage.
Support Your Public Radio Station