The works by faculty members of the Illinois State University School of Art are on currently on view at the University Galleries.
- The 2018 Faculty Biennial is up now through Feb. 11.
- The show includes works from 33 faculty and staff, representing the areas of Studio Art, Graphic Design, Art Education and Arts Technology.
- Works cover a variety of media, from ceramics to glass to paintings to printmaking to photography and more.
- There's also a sound installation and a multimedia installation visible from one of the gallery windows, so passersby can view it.
- Members of the faculty exhibit nationally and internationally. This show is meant to give the Town and Gown communities a chance to see what studio work the faculty and staff have recently completed.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.