You can add shake off the winter blues and add to your art collection at an annual arts festival.
- The McLean County Arts Center presents the Spring Bloom Arts Festival, Saturday, March 18 from 10 AM to 4 PM in the Brown Ballroom in the Illinois State University Bone Student Center.
- There's about 70 artists who will have their work on display and for sale at the festival, which has a more intimate feel to it than summer's Sugar Creek Arts Festival.
- Musicians David Berchtold and Leah Marlene will provide tunes for your listening pleasure.
- Jill Bush, Philip and Glenda Gangler, Sheila Lambertson, Lisa Williams, Desi Swanson are some of the artists who will be there.
- There's free parking for the festival in the Bone Student Center lot.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.