Before 2016 even ends, The Normal Public Library is filling in their 2017 calendars with a variety of events for young and old...and reasonably limber.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at the library it's Lunchtime Yoga beginning at noon.
- For the first time ever, the library celebrates National Trivia Day with Trivia at the Library, Wednesday, Jan. 4 at 2 PM, with kids' trivia, and again at 6:30 PM with family trivia.
- Kids can make marshmallow snow forts on Monday, Jan.16 from 11 Am to 2 PM.
- On Saturday, Jan. 24, it's Scarves for Strength, where community members can knit and crochet scares and hats for women and children in domestic violence shelters.
- On the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 2 PM, it's the Nonprofit Marketers Professional Meetup.
- The library also offers 3D printing workshops, adult art programs that include upcycling, reading programs for adults, Baby Rock and more.