Runners, cyclists, swimmers and more can find support and comradeship at the Central Illinois MultiSport Expo in Normal.
- The Expo, on behalf of the Tri-Shark Triathlon Club, is Monday, May 1st from 4 to 8 PM at the Marriott in Normal. Admission is free.
- Local athletes can learn about running, cycling and swimming clubs., plus meet local service providers to their sport.
- There's an opportunity to connect with local coaches and nutritional experts, as well as those providing chiropractic and massage services.
- The Expo also includes chance to learn about upcoming races and events in central Illinois.
- And it's not just for those who are already steeped in their particular sport -- the Expo is for the non-athlete, too, who may be looking to become more active and is searching for some support in that endeavor.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.