The Golden K Kiwanis organization is planning a fundraiser to help kids on our community.
- The Golden K Kiwanis is made up of about 65 members, mostly retirees between the ages of 50 and 100.
- Members serve children in a variety of ways.
- The Golden K members have raised funds to get dental help for low-income kids, they provide support for Camp Limberlost and the Boys and Girls Club.
- The organization also aids the Salvation Army, Western Avenue Community Center and more.
- The Golden K Kiwanis are fundraising at the Walmart in Normal on May 4 and the Walmart in Bloomington on May 5.
- On May 11, they will be at the Kroger on College and on May 12, they will be at the Jewel-Osco on Oakland. Donations from the community will be thankfully accepted.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.