Some stunning holiday decor will help the children and families of The Baby Fold in Normal with The 23rd Annual Festival of Trees, Nov. 18 - 20.
- There's a special preview of the Festival on Thursday, Nov. 17 from 6 to 9 PM.
- Specially designed Christmas trees are up for auction to raise funds for the programs at the Baby Fold.
- The event also features a live auction, with items such as weekend travel getaways.
- There's also a gingerbread village, live entertainment and a special area for kids to play.
- The goal is to raise at least $200,000.