Spring is in the air -- and so is a multitude of colors!
- Exit 167 Management Group presents The Festival of Colors -- Rang Barse 2017.
- Based on a traditional Indian Festival of Holi, the organizers want this event to appeal to everyone and all ages -- and BTW, kids under five get in free.
- There's a DJ with music playing constantly, so feel free to dance while the colors fly. The colors are corn starch-based -- totally safe and organic.
- The event takes place at the McLean County Fairgrounds in Bloomington on Saturday, April 15 from 11:30 Am to 4:30 PM.
- Bring along a change of clothes for after the festival, to keep the colors off your car seats.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.