If you've ever wondered what it would be like to helm a bulldozer, your chance has arrived!
- Bulldoze Disabilities is Saturday, July 8 from 10 AM to 2 PM at 2020 Bunn Street.
- If you know where the Old Tri Lakes Banquet Hall is, you'll find the bulldozers -- and back hoes and dump trucks and so much more.
- While this event is aimed at kids, adults are also welcome to try out the giant equipment rides.
- Face painting from the Zoo lady is on the agenda, along with a dog adoption opportunity with Wish Bone Canine Rescue.
- There's also a raffle, plus hard hat giveaways for all the kids.
- Benefiting from this event are Central Illinois Sled Hockey Association and St. Jude Midwest Affiliate.
- Volunteers are welcome to sign up and help. Here's more information about the event.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.