Artist Amy Wolfe keeps her eyes open when she's out for walks. That's because there's always the chance she'll find something interesting to collect and add to her original art.
- The Joe McCauley Gallery at Heartland Community College is currently showing an exhibition of Wolfe's work, Steady As She Goes.
- Wolfe uses found objects to create mixed media assemblages.
- Her work includes twigs, bark and other natural items that she collects, plus some man made items.
- Wolfe collects items on the bike trail, the local park and her own backyard to use in her art.
- Creating art this way has helped Wolfe find balance for herself.