Working bike lights make for safer biking. That's why every September community partners come together to present Light the Night and offer free front and rear bike lights to people who need them. You can also get a free bike safety check, meet fellow bicyclers and learn about sustainable transportation.
Light the Night features:
- Free front and rear bike lights to any bike without working lights.
- Free bike safety checks, thanks to community bicycle stores.
- Opportunity to learn how to load your bike on a Connect Transit bus.
- Chance to get to know Good to Go, McLean County's sustainable transportation initiative.
- Meet up with folks from Bike BloNo and Friends of the Constitution Trail.
Light the Night is sponsored by the Town of Normal, Uptown Partners, Connect Transit, Good to Go and Bike BloNo.