Jump over the site's section navigation.
GLT Mobile Apps
The GLT Mobile Apps allow you to listen to any of our audio and view the program schedule for our main channel, GLT News & Ideas. You can explore our four streams, on demand content like GLT podcasts, search for stories, bookmark a show or story for later, and wake up to GLT with the app's alarm clock – all for free!
- DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the stream you’re listening to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off – or rewind to catch a comment you just missed.
- Listen to live streams from GLT even while traveling. Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
- One-click stream switching – flip from one stream to another with a single click.
- Listen to GLT in the background while browsing the web or catching up on e-mail.
- Access your favorite GLT programs easily and quickly, and rewind, pause and fast-forward as often as you like.
- Individual story segments are listed for national programs (when available) so you can review and choose one, or listen to the entire program.
- The app displays the web page associated with the program or story segment you are listening to, so you can explore for more information.
- Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
- Search/Additional Features
- The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of public radio stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
For Kindle Fire users:
Have questions or need technical support? Check out our app FAQ.
Support Your Public Radio Station
No matter where you roam, all four GLT streams are at your fingertips on your smartphone.
GLT Blues Radio 24/7
GLT Jazz Radio 24/7