Jump over the site's section navigation.
GLT Friends Council
What is the GLT Friends Council?
The GLT Friends Council is a diverse group of people from the communities we serve who value independent, public radio and who have committed time and resources to further GLT's mission.
The main purpose of the Council is to increase the financial well being of WGLT to insure its ongoing operation. Additional activities include advocacy, and the opportunity for GLT staff to solicit and receive advisory opinions from a group that represents community perspectives.
The 2014-2017 GLT Friends Council
- Brad Glenn, BNG Realty
- Jerry Antonini, OSF Healthcare
- Phani Aytam, State Farm Companies
- Rich Beal, State Farm Bank
- Nancy Brokaw, Writer
- Alex Cardona, State Farm Companies
- Mercy Davison, Town of Normal
- Mia Jazo-Harris, State Farm Companies
- Curtis Hayden, McLean County Neurology
- Linda Kimber, Edward Jones, Inc.
- Julie Kubsch, Specs Around Town
Rob McDade, Chair, Country Financial
- Don Munson, GLT music host
Carol Carey Odekirk, Vice Chair,State Farm Companies
- Julie Payne, The Baby Fold
- Cathy Pratt, Partner Pratt and Pratt, P.C.
- Jon Rosenthal, Illinois State University
- Alan Sender, Chestnut Health Systems
- Carl Sneed, Retired State Farm Bank
- Bill Sulaski, Sulaski and Webb, CPAs
- Gary Wilson, Hampton Inn
- Jeff Woodard, McLean County Museum of History
- Cat Woods, Community Cancer Center
- Heather Young, OhmFit Activewear
Support Your Public Radio Station