Jump over the site's section navigation.
GLT Friends Council
What is the GLT Friends Council?
The GLT Friends Council is a diverse group of people from the communities we serve who value independent, public radio and who have committed time and resources to further GLT's mission.
The main purpose of the Council is to increase the financial well being of WGLT to insure its ongoing operation. Additional activities include advocacy, and the opportunity for GLT staff to solicit and receive advisory opinions from a group that represents community perspectives.
The 2014-2017 GLT Friends Council
Brad Glenn, Chair BNG Realty
- Jerry Antonini, OSF Healthcare
- Phani Aytam, State Farm Companies
- Rich Beal, State Farm Bank
- Nancy Brokaw, Writer
- Alex Cardona, State Farm Companies
- Carmen Chase, Advocate BroMenn
- Mercy Davison, Town of Normal
- Al Goldfarb, WIU President Emeritus
- Mia Jazo-Harris, State Farm Companies
- Curtis Hayden, McLean County Neurology
- Linda Kimber, Edward Jones, Inc.
- Julie Kubsch, Specs Around Town
- Jeff McCollum, State Farm Companies
Rob McDade, Vice Chair, Country Financial
- Don Munson, GLT music host
- Sue Necessary, OSF Healthcare
- Carol Carey Odekirk, State Farm Companies
- Cathy Pratt, Partner Pratt and Pratt, P.C.
- Jon Rosenthal, Illinois State University
- Alan Sender, Chestnut Health Systems
- Carl Sneed, Retired State Farm Bank
- Bill Sulaski, Sulaski and Webb, CPAs
- Gary Wilson, DoubleTree Hotel
- Jeff Woodard, McLean County Museum of History
- Cat Woods, Community Cancer Center
- Heather Young, OhmFit Activewear
Support Your Public Radio Station