Jump over the site's section navigation.
GLT Friends Council
What is the GLT Friends Council?
The GLT Friends Council is a diverse group of people from the communities we serve who value independent, public radio and who have committed time and resources to further GLT's mission.
The main purpose of the Council is to increase the financial well being of WGLT to insure its ongoing operation. Additional activities include advocacy, and the opportunity for GLT staff to solicit and receive advisory opinions from a group that represents community perspectives.
The 2010-2013 GLT Friends Council
Brad Glenn, Chair BNG Realty
- Jerry Antonini, OSF Healthcare
- Phani Aytam, State Farm Companies
- Rich Beal, State Farm Bank
- Nancy Brokaw, Writer
- Alex Cardona, State Farm Companies
- Carmen Chase, Advocate BroMenn
- Al Goldfarb
- Mia Jazo-Harris, State Farm Companies
- Curtis Hayden, McLean County Neurology
- Jeff McCollum, State Farm Companies
Rob McDade, Vice Chair, Country Financial
- Don Munson, GLT music host
- Carol Carey Odekirk, State Farm Companies
- Cathy Pratt, Partner Pratt and Pratt, P.C.
- Jon Rosenthal, Illinois State University
- Alan Sender, Chestnut Health Systems
- Carl Sneed, Retired State Farm Bank
- Dave Snyder, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Bill Sulaski, Sulaski and Webb, CPAs
- Gary Wilson, Doubletree Hotel
- Drake Zimmerman, Zimmerman & Armstrong Investments
Support Your Public Radio Station