Despite slightly declining numbers in this decade, Illinois State University Criminal Justice Sciences professor Cara Rabe-Hemp says female police officers have made gains in numbers and respect since entering policing in larger numbers in the 1980s.
A tourist from Miami who was raised in Kankakee couldn’t believe his good fortune to stumble into the opening of a new pedal car exhibit that opened this weekend at the McLean County Museum of History.
- Two Republicans Vying To Replace Cavallini On McLean County Board
- Facing Primary Challenge From Left, Segobiano Touts Bipartisan Record
- Mystery Flyers Shake Up Democratic County Board Primary
- Brady Defends Tenure As GOP Primary Challenger Pushes Term Limits
- Beyond Trump: Local Democrats Look To Merge Old Guard With New Energy