The Normal Town Council on Monday voted unanimously to approve Rivian's first property tax breaks for meeting initial investment benchmarks, even as some council members said they want to learn more about the stealthy automaker's operations.
- Quinn: State Attorneys General 'Last Line Of Defense' Against Trump
- Sommer Is Wait-And-See On Rauner's Pension, Budget Proposals
- Early Voting Becomes Issue In McLean County Clerk Election
- Lisa Madigan Endorses Erik Jones in 13th District Race
- For Local Republicans Picking Next Chair, How Big Should The Tent Be?