Nearly five months after Bloomington aldermen voted to create a new police advisory group , the board’s seven appointed members will meet for the first time Wednesday for an orientation session.
It took five years of community meetings, fundraising, and planning to open Bloomington’s first grocery store cooperative. Seven months since opening day, the work still isn’t over.
- New Law Aimed At Combating Fraudulent Opioid Prescriptions
- Ex-Office Manager Sentenced For Stealing From B-N Landscaping Business
- Police Board Appointees Bring Lifetime Of Experience To New Roles
- One Year Later, Rauner Visits Clinton Plant To Tout Nuclear Bill
- Heartland Community College Makes Financial Efficiency Move